Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August 12th

Matt had a GREAT day. He worked for almost an hour with the PT people and then he worked again this afternoon with OT. He is talking more and is moving his legs and arms so much better. I know that he is getting better, because as many of you know when a child is sick and then starts to feel better they start to moan and complain about different things. Well that is where Matt is at right now. We are happy to announce that as soon as they get everything approved again from the insurance, that Matt is once again moving to the 8th floor or better known as the rehab floor. Sometime on Wed. he will move up to rehab and will start working on coming home. The rehab doctor came in late tonight and said that he was impressed with the way Matt was recovering and that he was ready for him to move and start on the road to coming home with us. What a blessing, I have been praying and asking God to let this happen by mid week and guess what Wed. is? God is so AWESOME!!!!!!! I also went back to work today, and I was very nervous because I am working in a new building with a whole new group of people. Today was great, everyone was so welcoming and the special ed teacher that I am working with is very sweet. She has already told me to be prepared to help with everything that she is doing. I am also doing my student teaching with her and I am very excited about the chance to work with her and a different age group. Thank you everyone who pray for rehab to come soon and for those of you that I have talked to about going back to work. I must tell you that walking out that door this morning was the hardest thing that I have ever had to do, I cried all the way to my house, but Matt was fine and he did very well today. Thank you again for praying and we are so excited about the improvements that we are seeing daily in Matt. We love you all.

No comments: